- Tuesday | December 31, 1969
- All Day
Goal: To develop quality Huffadh for our communities. This course is a intensive trial month to accept IQRA Academy’s 1st Boys Hifdh class.
The memorization of the Holy Qur’aan is one of the most virtuous actions that a believer can undertake. It is narrated that whosoever commits the Qur’aan to memory, will be ordered to recite and elevate through the levels of Paradise according to the number of verses they have memorized (Ahmad).
- Boys 8+
- Ability to read the Quran with fluency
- Ability to apply the rules of Tajweed (Plus)
- Students will be tested for their ability to memorize on their own, quality of recitation, retention, aptitude and behavior, etc. Additionally, the students will be assessed on their Tajweed level, and taught the rules of tajweed according to their level.
- In addition, parents’ cooperation and commitment will also be considered.
- All Instructors will be assessing the students.
- Admission to the 5-year Hifdh program is contingent of successful selection of this program.
- Students not selected into the Program will be put on a wait-list in the event other accepted students do not accept, or are no longer in the program in the future.
- Attendance for all days of week are mandatory.
- During last day, there will be a final examination.
- Offers to selected students to the “5-year Boys Hifdh Program” will be issued November 30th.
Open House: Sunday, October 11, 2015 1:00 – 4:00 PM
- Parent/Students meet instructors/administration
- Learn/understand the program objectives and requirements
- Answer parent or student questions
- Light refreshments to be served
Four-week Hifdh Preparatory Program dates: November 2nd – November 25th 2015: M, W, Th – 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
5-Year Boys Hifdh Program dates (accepted students): January 4th, 2016: Sun. M, W, Th – 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM.
Lead Instructor: Hafidh Abdullah Bakran
Teaching Assistant: Hafidh Mubeen Khan
Teaching Assistant: Hafidh Usman Baqai
958 North Valley Forge Road,
Devon, PA 19333, USA