- October 19, 2021
- 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- 2490 General Armistead Ave., Suite 304, West Norriton, PA 19403
The memorization of the Holy Qur’aan is one of the most virtuous actions that a believer can undertake. It is narrated that whosoever commits the Qur’aan to memory, will be ordered to recite and elevate through the levels of Paradise according to the number of verses they have memorized (Ahmad).
Goal: To develop quality Huffadha for our communities.
- Girls 8+
- Ability to read the Quran with fluency
- Ability to apply the rules of Tajweed (Plus)
- Successful passing of qualification examination by Hifdh Instructor. Scroll to bottom of page to register for your assessment
- Open enrollment all year long
- Memorize the entire Holy Qur’aan, inshaAllah.
- Learn various techniques on how to memorize the Qur’aan and the best one that works for you.
- Be directed by your instructor on how you can improve your overall recitation whilst memorizing the Qur’aan.
- Learn more about the spiritual benefits of memorizing the Qur’aan and how you can benefit others.
- Revise the rules of Tajweed alongside your memorization.
- The target to complete memorization is 5 years, although students may take longer or shorter, this varies greatly by student and should be used simply as a rough estimate.
- Student’s quality of memorization will be emphasized, each student must know or will be taught the rules of tajweed.
- Most memorization will be done in class, with homework being assigned on days off
- Student will recite previous lesson with teacher
- Student will recite new portion of Quran with teacher
- Student will review what was memorized previously with teacher.
- Outside classroom hours will depend on student
- Log book provided for tracking student daily progress.
- Each student shall wear the IQRA Academy uniforms to class.
- Each student is required to have an electronic device that supports the IQRA Academy’s endorsed Quran app (iOS, Andriod). iOS strongly preferred.
- The student must bring their own Quran, which must be either 13 or 15 lines per page. 15 line strongly preferred
- Student will be given an examination with the teacher after every Juz’ memorized.
- After 1st Juz’ memorized, and every 5th Juz’ memorized thereafter, student will get certificate of completions.
- The program is considered complete after 1 Khatam with the teacher.
- After completing the Khatam, the student is expected to revise the Quran throughout the year using the techniques learned from the program.
Mentorship, Guest speakers, field trips, qirat competition
Tuition: $195/month. 10% Discount given for each additional sibling(s).
Financial Aid is available.
Program Calendar: All year long (minus Ramadan break). Major U.S. School holidays off. Flex vacation schedule.
Days/times: Tues, Thurs – 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM | Sun 8 AM – 12 PM
Taught by Hafidha Sidra Afzal-Baqai
Please fill out below if you would like to apply for the program!