Applications for the 2020/21 school year is now open for grades PreK - Grade 8. Application form is presented below.
We will also be moving by end of 2021 to our permanent location, at the Khair Community Center (1079 Egypt Rd, Phoenixville, PA 19460 www.khaircenter.org).
Tuition & Fees:
- Pre-Kindergarten: $7,000 / year (4 years and up only)
- Kindergarten – Grade 6: $5,000 / year
- Before and after school care: $1,400 / year
- Sibling discount: 5% off 2nd child, 10% off 3rd or more children. (Tuition only)
- Activity and book fees are in addition to tuition.
- Payment can be made in one lump sum, or in 10 monthly installments.
- Core School Hours: 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
- Before Care: Drop off from 8:00 AM | After Care: Until 5:30 PM
The Application Process:
- Parent fills out initial application online. Form is below. One application per child.
- IQRA Academy staff reviews application and schedules a Parent/student tour and an admissions interview with the Director.
- Parent is given a more detailed application to fill out. Letters of recommendations, transcripts are requested (if applicable).
- Parent is notified of decision.
- Parent must apply and be accepted into PALCS.
- Final acceptance is given once proof of cyber school acceptance is received.
We welcome you to apply below today!